Workshops and Courses
Gain additional knowledge and inspiration from workshops, courses and workshops…..
Experience a personalised approach to a yoga practice, tailored to your individual needs, to either start your practice, to deepen your practice or to accommodate medical or physical needs…
Yoga for Special Needs
These sessions are suitable for babies, children and young adults with Down’s syndrome, cerebral palsy, and those diagnosed with autism, attention deficit disorder, ADHD and learning disabilities…
These can be booked in advance, paid for individually, or with a pre paid frequent user class card so reducing the price per class the more classes you buy. You can also take a chance and drop in – numbers are limited though, so book if you can…
Situated on Cambridge Street, 5 minutes walk from the town centre, we offer a timetable of weekly classes, workshops, courses and special events. Whether you are new to yoga, meditation, looking to deepen your practice, or looking for ways to improve your well being, our team of experienced teachers is here to support and guide you.
But don’t take our word for it. Come to a mat and find out for your self. Invite your family and friends too.
‘When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.’ Peace Pilgrim
Timetable Update and Latest News
Class Cancellations – we do everything we can to avoid cancelling classes but if we have to we try to give you plenty of notice.
The following classes are cancelled with our apologies:
1) Yoga for beginners – Thursday 20th October 7.30-8.30pm – classes will run as usual from 27th October – no stopping for school half term!
2) Hatha Yoga – Sunday 23rd October 9.30am-10.30am – try Carrie’s Saturday morning class instead 9.15-10.30am.
Three new courses for November:
1) ‘Yoga for Pregnancy’ with Sarah Oxley, 6 weeks from Wednesday, 2nd November, 9.30-10.30am £54 – guidance and support to sustain you and your family throughout your pregnancy.
2) ‘Yoga for beginners’ with Carrie Highmore, 6 weeks from Saturday 5th November, 11.15am-12.15pm. £60 – gain experience of a yoga practice ready for a regular class from the New Year.
3) ‘An Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation’ with Karen Mander , 4 weeks from Tuesday, 8th November, 6.30-7.30pm. £60 – end the year feeling calm and steady.
BOOKING OPEN NOW for all three courses.
NEW weekly classes:
Starting Tuesday 11th October we welcome Kate France to a Tuesday (she also teaches ashtanga fusion on a Wednesday evening 6pm and yin yoga on a Friday morning 11.30am) with her vinyasa flow class 9.30-11.45am; and we welcome Camilla Walker to our teaching team as she offers a beautiful gentle yoga class straight after Kate’s, 11.15am-12.30pm – you could stay for both. How lovely is that!
BOOKING OPEN NOW for both classes.
If you would like a class or a workshop that you can’t see on the website – let us know. We will see what we can do.
Tara invites you to join her for a workshop exploring some challenging poses where fear is often the limiting factor in reaching your potential. In the spirit of Halloween – face your fears in a fun and supportive atmosphere. No shocks or surprises! Booking is now open.